We are so bad about pulling out the camera for big occasions. We had a New Year's Eve party AND a New Year's Day party and we have no photos of either! So let me just tell you about it.
On the Eve we had our friends Ben, Axin, and Katie over. Katie made chicken parmesan and I made dessert crepes. This was all for the fun of getting together and introducing new cuisine to Ben and Axin. I think it has become one of our favorite hobbies; introducing our Chinese friends to foods they would not otherwise have tried. It was a blast since four of our other friends also showed up that night. I had to go to bed relatively early with our basket-case baby, but everyone else stayed and played games and hung out.
On the Day we went to our friends the Weaver's where we enjoyed some AWESOME Indian food and a LOT of company. Almost all of our friends from church were there. It was loud and crazy and too much fun. I need to be quicker about taking photos but it is just to easy to get comfortable on a couch and watch as all the fun happens.
2020 Vision
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment