I have no photos, but Avery had her first modeling job yesterday. She was called in to do a shoot for a Chinese clothing line called Xiayidao and got to spend nearly 6 hours changing into almost 20 outfits. It was about as fun as it sounds. The saving grace of the day was when they turned on "Finding Nemo." After that they could change her clothes all they wanted and shoot photos all day. She watched the movie 3 times before the end of day. I think that it may have been harder on me physically then it was on her. My big and pregnant self spent the day sitting on prop chairs from kiddies and squatting down trying to get Avery changed as fast as possible, sitting in the right spot, facing the right way, etc. I feel like I've been hit by a car. Avery left the place happy and ready to ride the bus home while I left thinking that I may never go back. We'll see.
3 comments:
That's so exciting! I hope we get to see pictures! Will you get any?
Maybe Joe can quit his job and become her manager.
Can't wait to see the pictures, which no doubt will be adorable. Maybe that will help you make your decision about going back.
I'm pretty sure Kris said the same thing about her modeling experience in Japan- Kara was pampered and Kris was wiped!
Fun experience though. Hope we get to see photos!
Post a Comment