Monday, November 22, 2010

Relaxin'


This is one of Avery's new favorite things; watching movies in bed with Mommy and Daddy with some yummy popcorn. But you better let her hold the bowl or you are in for it. Unfortunately we have gotten into this little habit because Avery will not go to bed at night. We want to be resting so we just put her in bed with us so that we can lay down and relax. This is a phase that I am anxious to close.

2 comments:

Kelly and Tadd said...

Avery is the cutest kid ever. I am obsessed when you put pictures up. I miss you guys a lot. I can't wait to see pics of baby #2. Just a short ways away. When do you guys come back from China?

georgia-mom said...

Sounds cozy, except for the popcorn in the bed. I almost always let my kids sleep with me--it's the best! (unless they're 16)