We are committed. We bought tickets last night to fly to China. We will be leaving on August 11th. Still trying to find renters and sell a bunch of stuff, but we are going.
Lots and lots and lots....and lots of tears. Ok and maybe a little excitement and encouragement for you, But mostly tears right now. You have no idea how much you guys will be missed. Love you!
8 comments:
How may bedrooms and how much are you wnating for rent?
Lots and lots and lots....and lots of tears. Ok and maybe a little excitement and encouragement for you, But mostly tears right now. You have no idea how much you guys will be missed. Love you!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
WOW!
Okay then. How can we help?
And I'm so glad we are all getting together in three weeks!
I'll miss you guys:(
That's big...
I am so excited for you guys to come!
Did I mention, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"?? I can't.
I'm still not happy about this....not, not, not!!!
Post a Comment