Gina found a "sack dress" online the other day and thought that I would be able to figure out how to make it so that she wouldn't have to actually pay for one. I'm glad she showed it to me because in about 30 seconds I could see that it would be an easy project. We got together the very next day with our supplies and 2 hours later I had this totally AWESOME blouse for Avery. (I shortened the dress idea.) It was what I needed to get out of my funk. It was quick and easy and so cute that I felt compelled to get back on the horse and ride some more.So the next day (today) I finished the project I have
been holding on to for a couple of weeks. Shorts for me! Granted, they are not anywhere near as cute as Avery's blouse, but they are sorely needed. Hooray for sewing!



4 comments:
Totally love them both! Please teach me how to make cute shorts for me!
Grandma Beth did a lot of sewing, and she just refused to make pants or shorts. No way. That makes you the superstar!
Cute.
I like your skirts better though. ;)
Hooray! I'm so glad you're back into sewing. It'd be a waste to note utilize your talent.
Post a Comment