I have tried posting twice and my computer keeps wiggin' out on me so it better work this time or I am quitting blogging all together.

Utah was great! The weather was pretty, the company
fabulous, and Avery LOVED being around her cousins. There were some firsts on this trip as well. Avery got to "hold" a baby for the first time. The whole reason we went was for her new cousin Amira's blessing and so Avery got to get up close and personal with her. She kept giving her kisses and wanted to hold Amira the whole night. That, or she wanted Melissa to hold her all night. Luckily Melissa did not mind.
fabulous, and Avery LOVED being around her cousins. There were some firsts on this trip as well. Avery got to "hold" a baby for the first time. The whole reason we went was for her new cousin Amira's blessing and so Avery got to get up close and personal with her. She kept giving her kisses and wanted to hold Amira the whole night. That, or she wanted Melissa to hold her all night. Luckily Melissa did not mind.Avery also went bowling for the first time. I don't have any great pictures because she was WAY more interested in the candy machine than she was in the actual bowling.
Unfortunately my dad could not make it to Utah this trip. He fell ill just before they were supposed to leave to they had to cancel. My brother Ben was thoughtful enough to make a video for him so he could see what he missed and when Avery was on film I told her to blow Grandpa kisses. I tell her to do this quite a bit hoping that she will just magically do it one day. Well, she did. Never before had she showed any inkling that she even knew what blowing kisses was, but on film for Grandpa she blew like 5. It was awesome!
We of course spent lots of time at Jenn's playing with the cousins and eating good food. We had a joint Birthday celebration on Sunday and has amazing fondue. Again, I got no pictures. Honestly, where is my brain? The weather was so pretty the whole time we were there I was shocked to look outside the morning we flew out and see snow! We escaped just in time.


4 comments:
So glad you could come. So glad you had to leave again.
HA! That was supposed to say SAD. Let's try that again.
So glad you could come. So sad you had to leave again.
(Apparently I shouldn't type and listen to a recording at the same time.)
That last picture looks like Phoenix to me?
Avery is so cute and it was fun to be part of some firsts for her. Glad you could come. Sorry mom and dad didn't make it, but it was a great week anyway!
Post a Comment