Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Geese

I am afraid of geese. Not like I am afraid of spiders, but still, they are scary. They are mean and loud and they will steal food right out of your hands and they are REALLY territorial sometimes. But for some reason Joe and I still took Avery to Papago Park to see them. I think I was hoping for more ducks, but Avery was attracted to the big ones. She was not as afraid of them as she should be but luckily there were no incidents. She just stared a lot and pointed at them. If she got to close they would raise their wings and I think she got the hint. Another fun-for-Avery-stressful-for-mommy experience.

4 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

So cute! Love the shades!

Angela said...

She is so stylin' in her tulip dress and sunglasses. Too cute!

jenn said...

When they remake Mean Girls, they will use geese as the main characters.

Glad there were no incidents!

Grandpa Richard said...

Oh, she is soooo Hollywood.