Joe Kathryn Avery Oliver Venture
Katherine, this is adorable! I love the colors and fabric! I really hope you REALLY LOVE me when/if I have another baby!
Those are so cute!!!!
But it's SO CUTE!!! I still love the fabrics. Can't wait to see it in person with all the little animals on it.
Does that mean you don't love me that much because you like to make skirts? I felt loved, but now I have to wonder...;)
Cute? Adorable? No wonder there is a gender gap in this world!
feeling loved...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Katherine, this is adorable! I love the colors and fabric! I really hope you REALLY LOVE me when/if I have another baby!
Those are so cute!!!!
But it's SO CUTE!!! I still love the fabrics. Can't wait to see it in person with all the little animals on it.
Does that mean you don't love me that much because you like to make skirts? I felt loved, but now I have to wonder...
;)
Cute? Adorable? No wonder there is a gender gap in this world!
feeling loved...
Post a Comment