
I know I said I was going to start making stuff for myself, but it has not happened just yet. This, sadly, is for my sister and not for me. Hence the sad face. I thought that a long skirt was not something I was interested in. Then I tried it on to be sure that it was laying correctly and that I hadn't messed the hem or anything, and then I didn't want to take it off. I wish it was mine.



4 comments:
Love the fabric! I was worried when you told me you were liking the floor length that it would be all Colorado city but it's actually quite cute! I love it!
I want to see Jenn's comments.
Jenn, come look at Kathryn's blog!!!!
It's gorgeous, Princess. Jenn will love it.
I do love it!! LOVE it!
I wouldn't even care if I looked all Colorado City (though I'm not sure what that means) because it is perfect! It makes me so happy. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
I think you amazing.
Post a Comment