Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weaning

Is the title enough information for you to understand how I feel right now? Avery is doing fabulously. In fact, I think that she has been ready for this for a while. The first time I was mixing up a bottle for her, she nearly leaped out of my arms trying to consume the contents before I could even get the lid on. The whole process has not even made her blink. I, on the other hand...

5 comments:

Angela said...

Is this by choice, or because you are pregnant? I mean preggers... prego... expecting #2.

The Jacksons said...

Joe and I have a camping trip in 2 weeks that Avery can't go on. Remember?

Angela said...

But... are you expecting #2???

The Jacksons said...

No. And why would you ask me this on my BLOG? Call me sometime.

jenn said...

If I call you will the answer be different?

Sorry about the pain you're in but be grateful Avery took to it so well!