Think Chuck E. Cheese goes tropical. We met our friends, the Hobbs and the Coltons, there for an afternoon of crawling and playing in unusually dark areas with unusually loud music. Still, it was fun. I think that the entertainment value corresponds directly with the people you go with. So, Holly+Maggie+Josh+Anndalyn+Cam+Ellie = Fun.Avery was too little for most everything, but they did provide a nice crawling area for small children. We spent our time in there with Holly Colton and Avery's friend, Maggie. Maggie is the baby closest to Avery's age in our ward so I thought it would be good for her to play with someone more her size.
I think she was interested most in Maggie's to-die-for hair clip than she was in Maggie in general. Such is the way of a fickle baby. They love you as long as you have something interesting that they want to play with.



1 comment:
On the bright side... at least Avery isn't anti-social, right?
Post a Comment