That being said, Joe and I took Avery to one of
them this week. It was a waste of time. The water spouts were very fun for her as long as she was held. Once she was put down to explore on her own she decided that water shooting up in the air was not as cool as she first thought. I think the play time lasted all of 4 minutes when Avery called it a day. Lame splash park. I'm sure when she is older she will appreciate it more, but for now I think that I will just stick to taking her to the pool. It's a lot closer and a lot more effective at supplying fun for all.
them this week. It was a waste of time. The water spouts were very fun for her as long as she was held. Once she was put down to explore on her own she decided that water shooting up in the air was not as cool as she first thought. I think the play time lasted all of 4 minutes when Avery called it a day. Lame splash park. I'm sure when she is older she will appreciate it more, but for now I think that I will just stick to taking her to the pool. It's a lot closer and a lot more effective at supplying fun for all.


1 comment:
She's NAKED!! (nearly)
I'm sure she'll love it once her face is a little higher off the ground. Poor girl probably got squirted in the face. If she's like a Sauter girl, she won't like that.
Post a Comment