Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Busy Month For Avery

Avery turns 10 months old today and this month has been a whirlwind of new accomplishments.


She crawls now. She is into everything and follows me everywhere. Sometimes I find it hilarious, other times...well.


She cruises. I guess since she learned how to pull herself up last month it was only a matter of time before she started moving herself around.


She has a tooth, finally. I really could have waited a little longer for this to happen but it is really good that it did since...


She eats solids. Only solids. Well, you know all about it if you read my blog regularly.


She can climb the stairs. Again, I have mixed feelings about this.



She is turning into a copy cat. Make a funny motion or sound and Avery will do her best to imitate you. I guess it is time to get serious about the baby sign language.


And she is the happiest she has ever been in her life. She laughs and smiles more and more all the time and makes me laugh all day. I love being a mom.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Avery Turns 10 Months
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Being a mom is hard sometimes, but when they laugh and smile at you it makes it all worth it. I absolutely love baby giggles!

jenn said...

so, SO cute!! I hope we can work it out to watch her next month- we would LOVE that!!

Angela said...

Such a doll!! I love her new dress and I love her evil grin in the Joker picture.

Ben and Melis said...

She is darling!!! I'm so excited you guys are coming next month!

Angela said...

You changed your layout, but you didn't post. SILLY!