Thinking that Avery would need some convincing, I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on her in the store and she didn't even flinch over them.
Once we were in the car she just lifted her feet up high and stared at them like she was wondering why on earth her feet looked so funny. She hasn't given me grief over them yet. In fact, I think that Avery is all to pleased with her big-girl-self now that she has new shoes. She certainly prances and dances around enough to make you think she is heading for Broadway tomorrow.
Once we were in the car she just lifted her feet up high and stared at them like she was wondering why on earth her feet looked so funny. She hasn't given me grief over them yet. In fact, I think that Avery is all to pleased with her big-girl-self now that she has new shoes. She certainly prances and dances around enough to make you think she is heading for Broadway tomorrow.


2 comments:
Love, love, LOVE those shoes. And look how well she's surfing furniture.
LOVE the new kicks! Keep them on her as much as possible and real shoes will be much less of a headache- yes, this is experience talking.
Post a Comment