
So, I have mentioned that Avery is becoming more observant. Her new thing is snapping. She LOVES it when people snap. Her new thing is to try and do it herself. She clearly can't get enough force in her fingers to make the sound, but she can hold her fingers exactly as she should in order to make the snap. Instead of a flick of the fingers though, she will hold her hands in snapping position and flick her wrist back and forth. Sometimes she smiles, but mostly she is really concentrating.
She does it A LOT and all I can think of when she does it is West Side Story. In my head, and then of course out loud, I sing, "When your a Jet, your a Jet all the way, from your first cigarette to your last dyin' day..." Well, you know the rest. My baby, so hard core.
2 comments:
You captured an excellent pose. She's all casual, chilaxin, with a tough face. Then the snapping fingers... LOVE IT!
Great picture, and one of my favorite songs/musicals.
Post a Comment