skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Library Card
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but I just got my first Phoenix Public Library Card. I know, crazy. I want to be a librarian some day and I haven't even owned a library card. There are good reasons for this. I like to buy books. It is the one thing that I splurge on. I like to read them and re-read them. I like to lend them out. I like to have them on hand so that I can recommend them and then say "go ahead and borrow it." Well, for now, this can no longer be. We all have to budget and ours has dictated that I will buy no more books. So, to the library I go. I've been twice this week already. I love that I get so many new books in a week, but I hate that I have to give them back.
4 comments:
If our library had ANY selection- I might like going. It doesn't. Hope yours offers you much happier reading.
That is crazy!
But look how many more books you can read and check out before putting any money out.
Happy reading!
This will be good for you because you only have to buy the books you LOVE. Read them from the library. Keep a list of the best. Buy when money isn't so tight. It is only because of our library that I have read so many Tamora Pierce books.
Fun! I love the library! I always find books I'd never read/purchase otherwise! Let me know the next time you're going! I have a list of books to read and I haven't been to the location near us yet.
Post a Comment