Avery's 8 month marker has come and gone and I missed it. I even missed the chance to do her usual photo shoot. Joe happened to snap this photo on the actual day. She continues to change everyday and stop doing things that I love only to start doing new things that I love more. She is still not crawling, though she can get in position and bounce like crazy. She still has no teeth, which I am thankful for. And she is becoming so much more aware of her surroundings and soaks in so much that I expect her to just turn to me and start spewing all of the things that she has been silently contemplating for the last eight months. She is still our greatest JOY!
It's so hard to think of her growing and changing and I'm so far away. So glad you post about her and have such great pictures. Give her a hug and kiss for me. I miss you all!
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!
It's so hard to think of her growing and changing and I'm so far away. So glad you post about her and have such great pictures. Give her a hug and kiss for me. I miss you all!
Post a Comment