Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stone-Cold

Okay, Avery is just hilarious this week. In addition to the snapping, Avery has decided that she is a serious card player. She started this the other day at the Paxman's, and last night she did it again at the Moore's. This time, however, she was so much more serious about it. She likes to hold the cards, she doesn't really need my help. She wants to choose what is played. When I play a card she wants to hold on to, there is hell to pay. I think that her natural predilection toward cards is something that should cause me worry. For now, I just think it is funny. I will, however, keep a close eye on her around Uncle Dave.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I wish I had time to comment on every post but alas- summer is just not a lazy, care-free time for us this year!

Avery is getting so big and is still adorable! I have dreams of my kids jumping off the grand canyon- so we have not made that trip yet. LOVE the swimsuit!!

Miss you! SO, SO happy to see new posts! A big snap to Avery and hugs to you.

Angela said...

She is so focused on those cards she is almost cross-eyed. That is HILARIOUS!

Thanks for catching up on your posts. It was good to see that you are alive and that Avery is as cute as ever.

Let's plan a gathering soon!!

LOVE YOU!

georgia-mom said...

A card shark already. She'll be ready to take on her uncles!