Friday, October 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

Last Sunday my sister-in-law Stacie came over to take some pictures of me and Joe. We thought it would be good for posterity, as well as family spread out all over the country, to have some documentation of our family in its beginning stages. Both Joe and I do not relish getting our picture taken, but Stacie was fast and fun so it was bearable. Good thing since I had to wake Joe up from a nap for this photo shoot. I swear that women become mothers as soon as they are married!


Click to play Photo Shoot
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

The Pullins said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are SO sweet. They turned out really wonderful!

Kimi said...

I completely agree with you that you become a mom the instant you get married. Sometimes I think Andrew is 5.

Elizabeth said...

Awesome pics! I'm so glad you posted them.

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!! you are gorgeous!!! I love your belly!