Avery May Jackson
Born 10/5/08 at 8:56 p.m.
4 lbs. 13 oz. (I'll explain the size later)
18 inches long
Long story short, we are finally home from the hospital. Avery is tiny but perfectly healthy and developed. I, however, was suffering from HELLP Syndrome and could not be released until my liver enzymes and blood pressure went down and my platelets went up. It was this syndrome that also made her such a light weight since my capillaries were constricted throughout my pregnancy making the placenta and my baby small. We are all happy to be in our own house and on the mend and we will let you all know when we are ready to visit or have visitors. Until then, enjoy the slide show!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




12 comments:
Congratulations! She is stinkin adorable. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well now.
Avery and I have the same birthday, so yay for us!
Please let me know if I can help you with anything.
congrat you guys!! she is so beautiful and so perfect!!! I'm glad you are both ok. I can't wait to see your little girl. LOVE the name:)
Thank you for posting pics! I've been dying over here!! I can't wait to hold her, but I'll wait for you to feel better and give the okay (and don't worry, we won't bring Mikayla). She is seriously the cutest little thing.
She is so precious! Congratulations to all of you! Let us know if there's anything we can do.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you all! Little Avery is just adorable! We can't wait to see her in person! Take care and get lots of rest. Call if you need anything. We're just down the street. :)
She is so tiny. I can't believe how many shots you got with her eyes wide open. Congratulations. I can't wait to see her in person.
She is a so small! She looks really cute next to you guys I bet it was wierd putting her in to that car seat and driving home with a little baby. She will be nearly one when we see her.
Hello Jackson family! I am a long time family friend of Joes (Tadd's sister)Congrats on your new little one, she is absolutely beautiful. I also got HELLP Syndrome with Sienna. She was born 6 weeks early weighing in at 3.5 lbs. I have 4 women in my ward who got HELLP in their pregnancies as well. Crazy huh? Glad you and Avery are doing well. The first few weeks are hard but hang in there and try to sneak as many naps as you can. You deserve it.
P.S. We have the same blog layout. hehe. Tell Joe I said hello and congrats on being a new daddy.
She is so tiny! And so beautiful. How did you manage so many pictures with her eyes so wide open? I'm so glad you're doing better. Thank you for posting all these wonderful pictures!
She's so cute and tiny! Glad you're doing OK . . . and I LOVE the name!
Yeah, she is so beautiful! Please let me know what we can do to help you guys, We're just down the street.
Congratulations!!! Love the name and cant wait to meet the little angel!
Post a Comment