Monday, October 27, 2008

Leelou Blogs

As some of you may have noticed, I love to change my blog layout fairly frequently. My favorite layouts come from Leelou Blogs. You can find the link on my side bar. This week she is doing giveaways and prizes for people who post about her website and enter to win on her site.

You all should check her out if you haven't yet. Her layouts are adorable and FREE! If you want something custom she will do that as well for a fee. Go to Leelou Blogs and enter to win and get a new fancy layout!

Leelou Blogs

3 comments:

Micah said...

Thank you for posting this. If you hadn't, I would have forgotten!!

P. S. We're home safe and sound. It was most excellent to see you.

Ben and Melis said...

Hey will you please e-mail me a picture of Avery? I want to brag about my adorable new niece :)

The Jacksons said...

Of course I will email pictures. I just have to narrow it down to a couple of the cutest ones.