Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silly Quizzes

I thought that the quiz I took about "which Jane Austen character are you?" was cute. However, it has now encouraged my husband to seek out other quizzes online to see what Disney Princess I am, what Marvel Superhero, what villain, and so on. The Disney Princess thing was way off, I won't even post it. The superhero may come as no surprise; I was the Incredible Hulk. The villain quiz was my favorite so it is the one that is getting posted. It turns out that I am:

Mystique
Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test

I don't know why but this totally cracked me up! Joe thought it was a fitting description and was disappointed when he ended up being Lex Luther. He thinks it only ended up that way because one of the questions asks if you are bald, to which Joe had to answer "yes." He thinks this was the only determining factor for him since he is neither ridiculously wealthy nor vindictive.

3 comments:

Micah said...

I like the new background and banner. All of us should be required to update the look of our blog regularly. I think it is FANTASTIC!

georgia-mom said...

LOVE your new look!
I am Mystique too.

jenn said...

I am The Joker or Mr. Freeze. I took the quiz twice and they were my top two both times.

Love your new look! Very fun!