skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GREAT NEWS!
Joe has a new job with the University of Phoenix! He will be an Academic Advisor and starts on the 28th. A couple of great things about this job: it provides a paycheck, it is 1 1/2 miles from home, and it looks like we may be getting insurance on October 1st! For those of you checking your calendars, that is BEFORE my baby is due. Say it together now, "Woo-Hoo!!" Relief is washing over me right now and I am sure that my body is retaining most of it but that is okay! I know that a few people may be sad about this because Joe will no longer have as much time to spend on the new hobbies he has picked up recently (like Diablo II), but I am ecstatic!
These photos crack me up! I tried to show that all three of them are playing in one little room, but I could not fit everyone into the image.
6 comments:
Hooray for the new job! Glad that everything is working out for you guys. If is makes you feel any better - I'm with you on the heat and swelling. It may be cooler here as far as temps go but we don't have air conditioning. Try going to sleep when its 88+ degrees in the house! That is NOT what I signed up for! Oh well. We're almost done!
YAY!! I'm glad the insurance situation is working out for you. Still, it isn't a bad idea to consider a midwife. Let me know what you decide.
DID YOU SEE THE DARK KNIGHT?
I'm so glad UOP is going to work out for Joe. I wish he could have started sooner but better late then never. He might even get to work in my division:)
Congratulation to Joe! and peace of mind to you. Glad to hear the good news.
Woo-Hoo!
Who is Joe playing with? Can I hold her baby? ;)
I recently started reading your old posts. I don't remember you taking that awful picture of Steve and I playing Diablo II with Joe. What's even funnier to me is Steve and I just began playing it again. Something about my pregnancies gets me going on that game.
Post a Comment