Saturday, July 19, 2008

Last Tri-mester

So have officially finished my 6th month and I am in my last tri-mester! October will be here before I know it. At least I hope so because this heat is killin' me. We spent such a nice week in Utah over the fourth and since we've been home I swear that I can feel myself retaining water at every sip. My legs are starting to swell, my hands are always sore, and Baby Girl has learned how to do somersaults this week! That last part is actually kind of fun, except when I am trying to sleep. Joe gets this need every now and then to take a picture of me to document my growing belly for prosperity's sake. I was lucky enough this time to get him to wait until I was at least out of my pajamas to take it. Usually he gets the idea in his brain and wants to take the picture right that second. Never mind that I may be cooking or brushing my teeth, he just has trouble holding off for a few minutes for me to even brush my hair. This is the latest pic and I am sure that there will be more in the coming three months. There are several of you that I don't get to see very often so this is what I look like now!

This was taken first thing in the morning, so if you want to know what I look like by the end of the day just add 3 inches to my stomach. Oh, and those are the nursery curtains behind me. Joe and I have been so blessed with good friends and family who have helped us to outfit the nursery, the baby, and even me! I probably did not feel this way as a child, but I have learned that I LOVE hand-me-downs! We are so lucky to live in a ward where people are willing to share what they have with each other and to have parents who still do what they can to take care of us even in our adulthood. Thanks to all of you who have donated to the Jackson Baby Project!

4 comments:

Micah said...

You're pregnant?!?! I had no idea!!! Just kidding...

You look great. Another three months and you'll really be uncomfortable. :)

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

So I was thinking about the name thing and if you called her Ireland you could use the name Erin for short!! Erin is a form of Ireland in Gaelic.


Origin: Erin Go Bragh

Speakers of the Irish language assume that the phrase is a corruption of the Irish "Éire go brách", or "Éireann go Brách", which would be pronounced /ˈeːrʲə gə brɑːx/. The term "brách" is equivalent to "eternity" or "end of time", meaning the phrase may be translated literally as: "Ireland until eternity" or "Ireland until the end (of time)". The form "Éirinn go bráth" or "Éire go bráth" which also means "Ireland forever" or literally "Ireland until the Day of Judgement", is also used in Irish.


Leave it to the Irish dancer to come up with this eh!

Bob and Danya said...

Hey! You're almost done! I'm just still excited you're having a girl! About time someone around here does!

jenn said...

Cute curtains.
Cute tummy.
Funny husband.
Congrats to you!