Friday, March 12, 2010

TOP SECRET

I am working on a secret sewing project. It is so secret I can not say anything about it here. Let me just say that it is my favorite project yet. I will post when I can.

Updated 4/30/10:

I made skirts for my nieces and my sister for the Easter holiday. I was hoping for a picture of them all in their skirts, but these individual pics will have to do.

6 comments:

maymey-Old said...

okay. I wish I had something secret to sew. :)

Kelly and Tadd said...

I am seriously excited. I can not wait for this secret to be revealed!!!

Unknown said...

If it is Top Secret, why would you go to the effort of telling us it is secret? I think I will have Avery be a mole for me working on the inside. :)

jenn said...

If you ever wonder again if you are too UNtrusting- go back to the post where your daughter is in the dog's cage or the one where she dumped your sewing box or... it is a treat when they are being sweet but it is also a ploy- don't let your guard down!!

Can't wait for you to be able to make the big reveal!

georgia-mom said...

Can't wait.....

Andrew said...

Thong thong thong thong thong