Joe Kathryn Avery Oliver Venture
I believe you. I'm sad for you.
That sucks.I hope you both feel better soon and that Joe does not get it.
I hope the both of you get better, fast!
That does put a damper on life. Let me know if you need any food or anything.
I'm really. really. sorry. Really. Hope you are both better by now, and it's not the 7-day version.
Kathryn take a look at these blogs. They are friends of ours living in China with kids. www.chinatanners.blogspot.comwww.weaverfam.blogspot.comhttp://beijingtobaltimore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I believe you. I'm sad for you.
That sucks.
I hope you both feel better soon and that Joe does not get it.
I hope the both of you get better, fast!
That does put a damper on life. Let me know if you need any food or anything.
I'm really. really. sorry. Really. Hope you are both better by now, and it's not the 7-day version.
Kathryn take a look at these blogs. They are friends of ours living in China with kids.
www.chinatanners.blogspot.com
www.weaverfam.blogspot.com
http://beijingtobaltimore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment