Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh, this child.

Avery loves dogs. She must get that from Joe because I DO NOT! She has never been afraid of them (except for that one odd incident where she hated Andrew's dog). She loves to wrestle and be licked by them; it's weird. So at the in-laws tonight she tried to bring herself even closer to their Yorkie, Logan, by moving in to his place. Yes, Logan's place. In a matter of about 30 seconds Avery went from harmless playing near his kennel: to this:
I should mention that she shut the door herself. I think she played in that thing for 15 minutes before I made her get out. What a funny bird. Dog. Bird.

3 comments:

jenn said...

YUCK! I do not love dogs either and am so sick for you that Avery wanted to play in the dog's house! Dog lovers think it is so cute and funny but I just think it is YUCK!

Angela said...

Where's the Yorkie?

P.S. Climbing in dog kennels is YUCK.

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention the kennel is cleaned 3 times a day by mom...