I didn't sell anything. I feel a mite discouraged, but, to be fair, NO ONE sold anything. And I don't just mean in our booth. I am pretty sure NONE of the vendors sold anything. Maybe a couple of aprons got sold at one point but the lady shopping was having a really hard time deciding between 2 of the vendors' products. Tough stuff.
Still, I feel good that we did this. Our products were the cutest. This is not a biased opinion, it is simple fact. Our display was also cutest. This was thanks to everyone except me I PROMISE you. Anndalyn had the vision and between her, Katie and Chantee, they had the supplies. I couldn't even help set up since I was chasing Avery around the parking lot the whole time. But it was beautiful.
I think that is it safe to say that we all still have hopes of getting some stuff sold in the near future. We are looking for more flea markets, possibly boutiques, and maybe even an etsy account. Here's to lofty goals!By the way, this means that I have 4 dresses for sale. The lemon one is 12-18 months, the tulip and damask ones are 18-24 months, and the orange trimmed bird one is 3T maybe 4T. They are priced at $40. If you really are interested feel free to email me.



3 comments:
I'm sorry. It is SO frustrating but your booth was beautiful and you'll figure something out! Really- have Avery run around in one of the dresses with her matching hair bows and I think you'd sell everything!
Blame the economy! If you have room for one more creative peep in your group I'd love to be included in this venture. (I'm working on a greeting card line!!) Also a friend of mine had this amazing boutique in Gilbert but had to close her doors due to the economy and is now working on an online Boutique so I could talk to her about including our stuff!
Tough luck. Your booth was super cute though!
Post a Comment