Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Am Not Ready

I am not ready. I am supposed to go out of town this weekend. I am not ready. I am supposed to be leaving my baby for 3 days with my sister Jenn. I am not ready. I'm supposed to camp for three days and hike on obscure trails in that time. I am not ready. I should be planning, cleaning, packing, and settling up work, my calling, and other activities. Instead I am blogging. And after this I will be playing with my baby. And after that I will probably read. So, not only am I not ready, I am not even thinking about getting ready. We'll see how this week turns out.

4 comments:

jenn said...

Well- just come as you are. I live next to WalMart and we can pick up whatever you or Avery needs. And no one said you had to go camping- send Joe and hang out here for girl time, reading and cupcakes from Dipidee. Or go camping and instead of being sad about leaving Avery, be happy you get alone time with Joe. We'll take you however you come!

Angela said...

Eh, it'll all come together. You may lose a night of sleep prepping, but you'll have relaxed before the big trip! :)

Andrew said...

I cant believe that you would leave your baby! You should feel guilty cause she is so cute. If I had a baby I would not leave her.
Where are you guys going camping?


When are you guys going to be able to move here?

Nikkel said...

How did it go? We have seen you forever I hope all is well!