Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cousins

Avery did not miss me. Not even for a second. I think that when I walked in the door she was almost disappointed. Why is this, you say? Why did my child not miss me when I was gone for 3 days? I'll tell you; 5 cousins. Who needs Mommy when you have 5 cousins who want to lay with you and feed you, and wear you out so that you can't stay awake past 8 and then need to sleep for 12 hours. Longer, I might add, than you ever do at home! Don't get me wrong, I am glad she was so happy and taken care of. I am glad that she didn't seem to notice my absence. But couldn't she have acted a little excited to see me? She was excited to see Joe! Thanks again Nielsen family for taking such good care of Avery.

4 comments:

jenn said...

Our pleasure- bring her again any time!

Love the new background!

jenn said...

And your hikes look awesome! I want to try that Calf Creek one- beautiful and shady sounds just perfect!!

Angela said...

Next time should I plan on hiking with your or watching your baby? I'm pretty sure either way I win!

georgia-mom said...

Fun for all!