Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving


It's a cute outfit, right? I bet you are wondering why it is not on Avery for the photo. I'll give you one guess. Like her mother that day, and most people on that day, Avery could not eat enough. It seems like every 45 minutes she wanted to eat...and eat...and eat. I wanted her happy so I accommodated. Silly Mommy. Before we could even get to the main event (for the adults) Avery and I ended up wearing her feast of the day. I never even got a picture of her in this cute little number before it was in the diaper bag waiting to get washed. We both spent the day in PJ's. She in her own, me in borrowed ones. Fun!


All in all it was a pleasant day. We gathered at my in-laws and everyone enjoyed crab dip, fresh fruit and veggies, paninis, turkey, 2 kinds of potatoes, 2 kinds of pie, green bean casserole, the biggest rolls I've ever seen, and lots of gravy. What a day.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I spent the holiday with my in-laws as well. It was a nice day for us. Cute outfit! You could've taken her picture in the outfit NOT on Thanksgiving, and none of us would've known.