
Stacie called on Wednesday and wanted to show Avery off at her work. I understand such desires and so Avery and I made our way to the
ASU Art Museum! Another first for Birdie’s list. After meeting Stacie’s co-workers we had some lunch and then looked around at the displayed pieces. In general
Birdie did not love the experience. I think she tried, though. I think
she really wanted to give art a chance.

She seemed to really take in a few of the pieces while dismissing others immediately. It was no use really. It may have been the time of day, or it may be that she is her father’s daughter, but the happiest she was the whole trip was when she was asleep (like she is usually) or when she was getting her diaper changed. We have noticed this in the last week;
she LOVES getting her diaper changed. I’m not sure if it is the experience of being so close to naked or if she just likes to be up high on her changing pad, but she is happiest most of the time when she is laying on that pad. Silly Birdie!
1 comment:
Likes getting her diaper changed?? Lucky you. I hope, for your sake, that sticks.
Post a Comment