
She can see objects more than six inches away.
She is far more entertained by her play mat with her animal friends now that she can see them! To go along with this is the fact that...
She coos when she is happy. She talks to her little friends and to me when she fancies it. It is too cute to hear her talking to a stuffed frog!
She can track objects. She will watch me now during her diaper changes as I move from one side to the other.
She can lift herself up really high! If you read my blog regularly then you have seen her all propped up on her arms. If you missed it then just scroll down a few posts.
Her eyes have gotten so blue. I know that they say all babies have blue eyes, but her were really dark for a long time. This month they have really lightened up and look a lot like Joe's eyes.
She has gained so much weight! She was 7 1/2 lbs at one month and now she weighs nearly 10 lbs!
I can't wait to see what the next month brings. I love being a mom!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




3 comments:
Cute. Cute. I can't wait to see her in person. That is, if Jenn shares...
What fat feet! I can't believe how much she has filled out. All the more of her to be so cute.
I was running errands when I got your message, and couldn't wait to get home and see pictures!
Jenn isn't the only one Angela has to worry about. I'm the Grandma and no one better forget it!
Hey Kathryn, it's Dawn Costello. Maria passed along the page and I took a look and OH she is so beautiful... Blessed you are!!!
my blog address is
MrsMarkmomofthree.blogspot.com
Post a Comment