The next day was our ward Christmas party. I still think it feels a little early to be having Christmas parties already,but the month is FLYING by so I guess it's good they got put in the schedule at all. Instead of a long program our ward did a service project that involved putting together meals and taking them to families we knew of who could use the food this year. After that was the usual yummy dinner and 3 kinds of dessert (I had all three, two of them before I had dinner!). There was a short story time with Santa at the end of the night so Avery got her first Santa picture taken. Keep in mind this is a church event so the Santa does not look like the typical commercial Santa. He is more like a Father Christmas. I'm sure that the big yawn is nothing personal against Santa, it was just a long night.
2020 Vision
6 years ago



2 comments:
I remember that I first met you around Christmas time...two years ago.
I love reading about and seeing pictures of your little birdie. And, I LOVE, LOVE that name for her.
Have I told you that we're coming down in March? Can't wait to meet her!
So you may feel like you can't walk in heels like you use to, but when you walked up last night to pick a gift I heard someone at the other table state that you walk really well in heels! P.S. Avery is so cute!
Post a Comment