Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Corner

There is really only one good thing about Nathan going back to Utah; I get his old desk and so now I have a sewing corner. I thought that this would be great! I have a place to put all of my stuff that isn't Avery's closet so I won't have to disturb her when I want to get something to work on. It is also nice that I can put stuff up and away where Avery won't be tempted by it all of the time since it is on the third floor now and that is not a place we spend a lot of time in our day. Yes, it is a nice theory.
In the time it took my to print up some mailers for work and check my e-mail, I found that Avery had done this to my little corner:
Right.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Her face says it all. I love it.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Took the words right out of my mouth! The face is pricless!

jenn said...

How can you be mad at a girl in red with white polka dots?!! Welcome to motherhood if you didn't already feel invited!