I heard a couple of weeks ago that my sister-in-law Kristy feels that she is not afraid of commitment. Her problem is that when she is faced with something new she OVER commits. I feel this has happened with me and hair bows. My friend, Chantee, taught me how to make hair bows at one of our Sanity Days. Since then I have made more than 2 dozen bows. I have officially gone nuts.
They are just so easy to make! I can't get over how all you need is a good 18 inches of ribbon, a cheap clip, some hot glue, ten minutes and WHAM! you have a bow! They are literally addicting to make. Avery has one in her hair almost every single day now. She both loves and hates them. When she is feeling cute and happy she will wear one forever. When she is mad at me or tired then the first thing she does is rip it out and throw it at me. Just one more thing to argue over.



3 comments:
You did a great job with that ribbon. I love all of them. I can't wait to see them on cute Avery May.
Yes I'm addicted too! See you in an hour or so at Sanity day!
Why didn't we do a class while I was there?! My girls want to look "cute like Avery" every day. Poor them to get me as their mother then! Even Amira at two weeks was wearing headbands with flower clips!
Post a Comment