Friday, December 4, 2009

Mystery Music

I love Christmas music. I have had it playing in the house since Thanksgiving. I was beginning to think that someone in the house liked it even more than myself because it kept getting louder and louder. I would turn it on and start chores and then it would suddenly be louder. Or, I would turn it on after it had been off for a while, and it would be blaring at full volume. What the heck? Who was messing with my music? Then Joe caught this on camera:
Up the stairs and through the gaps! Sneaky girl! What can I
say? She loves her Christmas tunes. I guess putting stuff up on the bookshelf doesn't ensure their safety.

3 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

That's hilarious! What a smart little cookie!

Angela said...

At least you know you have a brilliant child.

georgia-mom said...

Too funny. Now is it the music she loves, or playing with the buttons?