Monday, December 14, 2009

Been Gone So Long

I was doing so well this year. I was blogging 1-2 times a week. I would catch up if I missed a week or two. Now it has been 5 weeks. 5 WEEKS! And as I sit to finally blog I find that I have very little to blog about. Thanksgiving came and went and I have no pictures to show for it. My house is all Christmas-y and I don't feel enthusiastic about sharing. Avery has gotten bigger, more developed, shoot, she is walking! and I can't get excited about blogging again. I am in a funk. An end-of-the-year funk and I can't seem to get out of it. The thought of backtracking the last 5 weeks to find something to share with you just makes me want to take a nap. But I will persevere. If you check back through the last month you will find posts that were not there yesterday. Hooray.

3 comments:

Kelly and Tadd said...

Yay, i am so happy that you put new posts up. Sorry that you are not excited about it all, but I am, I hope that helps! Miss you guys!

Angela said...

She's WALKING?!?! Blog already, dang it!!! I'll blog when I have babies to post cute pictures of.

georgia-mom said...

The fact we are too busy to blog is not a bad thing, but we sure enjoy it when anyone in our family blogs.