Well, I found myself needing to cool off as well and so did my best to wade through the water and chase after some of the kids I know. I got tired and so ended up trying to find a seat where I could still keep my feet in the cool stream and I ended up with this:

Hind site tells me that putting a 160 pound woman on that little whale was not the best idea, but it sure was fun at the time! The little guy next to me is Cason Paxman, my favorite little guy in the ward. He spent the whole time at the park trying to get his "Nemo Fish!" to swim down the trickling stream. So cute!



3 comments:
You look awesome Kathryn!! That splash park is so much fun! Our girls had a great time chasing Mason around.
Looks like fun. I'd like to see that place for myself.
I like the picture. I think it's funny! :) You're such a cute pregnant lady! It suits you very well!
Post a Comment