Sheets, bumpers, books, all especially for baby,
All wrapped in pink and green, tied with a bow;
All gifts I love as I'm sure you all know.
Better than presents are people who send them:
Melissa and Val'rie, Mom, Jen, Beth and Ang'la.
My sisters and mother all so far away,
All top my list and they prompt me to say...
When my ankles swell,
My hands get chubby,
While I grow and grow,
I simply remember my sweet family,
And I don't even miss...
the sight of my toes!
-Thanks to my wonderful family who has been so supportive and realizes that I really appreciate a beautifully wrapped present!



1 comment:
What a cute and clever blog! So fun!
We wish we could have been at your shower, but were thinking of you from afar.
I'm anxious to see what all you got. Just waiting for the phone call.....
Post a Comment