That's right folks, one more week is gone and I am now just 3 weeks from my due date and 6 days from getting insurance! Woo-hoo! And in other celebratory news, today is my lovely sister Angela's birthday! She is my baby sister and one of my best friends so I want to take a minute to tell you a couple of my favorite things about her.She is so laid back. I tend to stress about everything and she always seems to put my complaints in perspective with a funny look and an inquisitive, "And?".
She is devoted to her family. Whenever Joe and I go up to Utah to visit she spends as much time with us as she can, which tends to lead to her getting promoted so this is good in several ways. If she is not with her side of the family she is with Micah's side.
She is down for whatever. Whether it is hiking at scrambling at Red Rock Park, hiking in Utah, or mountain biking in Moab (tee-hee), she will give it a try.
She is a HARD WORKER. I have worked with a lot of unreliable and flaky people in my day and it is so refreshing to see how Angela takes her job very seriously and lives up to her responsibilities.These are just a few of the things, but you should all be jealous that she is my sister and not yours. Unless of course you are reading this and you ARE another one of my sisters or my mother, then you are just as lucky as me!




4 comments:
Hurray for 3 weeks left! And for insurance! I just said to Pat last night..."why is it that the last 3 weeks of pregnancy were the longest of my life and the first 3 weeks of June's life have seemed to flash by?!" The last little while is so hard - with the discomfort and the not knowing, etc. Good luck. I'm glad that you have such a great support group.
I am pretty awesome.
dang lucky! and not to rub it in but I live near her and still can't get enough of her funny and wise company!
Happy birthday Anana!
I'm the lucky one who gets to be her mother. Sure glad I didn't stop at 7 kids. We could make a pretty long list of why we're glad she's in our family.
Post a Comment