Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4: Gall stones suck!

For many reasons. The first being that they have sent me to the emergency room twice in the last month! Have I mentioned how much I hate Chinese hospitals? And second, unless I want to make more visits, I have to make drastic dietary changes. I know I was working on my sugar intake, but now I have to focus on fats. Lame.

4 comments:

georgia-mom said...

Ooohh. So sorry. No more French fries or potato chips for you, honey.

PS You really need your mother closer to help out.

jenn said...

SUPER lame. Sorry about the gall stones and double sorry about the Chinese hospitals.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Catching up on your blog and am sorry you're sick! I hope you are better soon. The main picture on your blog totally cracks me up! Love it!
Give Avery and little Oliver as squeeze for me!

Kelly and Tadd said...

I hope you are feeling better! I miss your blog posts. I want to know what is going on with the Jackson clan! Miss you guys! Love you!!!