skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Sicky
Avery has been sick a couple of times in her life. Nothing serious really, just a cold or two. This last week she got her first really yucky virus. This includes getting her first fever and some awful sores on her throat. This makes sleeping, eating, drinking, and everything else much harder. I just read that the sores in her throat may take 2 weeks to heal. Stupid virus.
2 comments:
OH NO!!!I'm so sorry! Now you're never going to come over again =(...He only had a fever for a couple of days and a sore throat for like a day. He was pretty much back to his old self by Wednesday. Well, we are sanitizing everything and getting our carpets cleaned, so I hope her getting sick won't put a damper on your visits.
She still looks adorable. I little drooly... but adorable.
Post a Comment