Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Avery...She's 7 Months Old

Yes, 7 months. I have little to report his month. She still eats, though more. She still cries, though more, and now with a little puppy whine. She still can't quite crawl, but she wants to. She still sings, to everyone's delight. She took her first plane ride, to great success. She is just a joyful little bundle!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Avery, Month 7
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Andrew said...

She is really cute. She will be happy to meet me especially when I feed her candy and give her pop. Just a month and a half left till we are home to visit.

jenn said...

she is SUPER cute! (but if I have to sit through another ice-cream truck or such next month, I probably won't make it to the pictures! fyi.)

Dawn said...

It was so good to see you and meet Miss Avery, she is such a doll...
and the picture with the big flower on her head, MY FAVORITE so far...HOW absolutely adorable!!!