I'm not huge into this holiday, but green is my favorite color. Avery had a number of adorable clothes to choose from this year and so she has dressed for the holiday just about every day this week. Our actual holiday festivities took place on the 18th when we went to the Moore's house for some traditional corned beef and cabbage. It was delicious! To top it off, I made some Irish apple cake, the only Irish dessert that did not involve whiskey, stout, Guinness, or some other form of alcohol. I love holidays that have food traditions!
4 comments:
Joe do you get a chance to play volleyball much? I want to play sand this summer. It would be fun to even enter a tournament. think about it take minute.
Didn't I comment on this about how cute her outfits are? If not, I surely typed it out and must have forgotten to submit it. SO CUTE!
Cuter and cuter everyday! You're gonna need a cage to keep the boys away!!!
Post a Comment