It makes me sad to see him grow so much in these photos- he definitely loses his newborn look for a baby boy look. I can't think about how much more he'll change before we get to meet him or I'll cry!
Great pics! So glad you are taking a ton! Fun to see you all. I love that pic of you passed out on the couch with the baby laying on your chest. Exactly how a newborn makes us feel...exhausted! And I totally agree. You have a baby and time speeds up!!! Warp speed!
2 comments:
It makes me sad to see him grow so much in these photos- he definitely loses his newborn look for a baby boy look. I can't think about how much more he'll change before we get to meet him or I'll cry!
Beautiful baby boy!!
Great pics! So glad you are taking a ton! Fun to see you all. I love that pic of you passed out on the couch with the baby laying on your chest. Exactly how a newborn makes us feel...exhausted! And I totally agree. You have a baby and time speeds up!!! Warp speed!
Post a Comment