Angela came to visit me for the last two weeks and I have almost no pictures to show for it! To be fair we did not leave a whole lot. It was mostly just sitting around talking and playing with babies. Poor Oliver has been spoiled into thinking that he will be held all day long. The day before she left, or the day before she was supposed to leave, we had a packed day to send her off with. We went to the zoo, and an awesome visit it was. Angela was like a 4-year old, feeding the giraffes, the monkeys, and getting excited over the baby animals. It was so fun!

That night we went to Sultan's for dinner. We were a little upset at the wait time, but, by the time we had gotten our bread and garlic dip, all was forgiven. The food was so good, as usual, and it ended up being Angela's favorite food this trip. And that is saying something because we had some good food.

If you want to hear about her attempted flight home and the drama with her luggage you will have to ask her!
Side note: NEVER FLY AIR CHINA!
2 comments:
FINALLY! Some posts from China! I check almost every day for something! I have to forgive you for back dating your posts because I do it, but don't think you are fooling me that you posted on those days! I've been checking!
I'm glad you and Angela had a good time. I wish I could have come!
You can fly China Air, just not Air China. Sheesh. Kathryn never gets it right!
So glad I could come. I had a blast!
Post a Comment