
So, I have finished the book. I actually finished it on Sunday but thought that it was a little soon to post about it. I like to process the book for a couple of days. If you don't know what I mean by "the book" then you are not a Twilight fan. Let me say that I really liked it. It was not my favorite one, but it was still great. When you have read it let me know and I will be prepared to offer more critique. As it is, I don't want to spoil it for anyone.



5 comments:
I'm ready!!! I finished last night. I agree, it wasn't my favorite, but I definitely enjoyed it. I felt like the whole book was about her not being able to keep her hands off of Edward. I feel like she tried to make everyone happy by keeping Jacob so tied in. The whole Alice thing was very predictable. Maybe someday I'll re-read the whole series so I can get a start to finsih perspective. It is hard to remember what happened in all the other books.
I read it too.
I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Boo Hoo.
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! SECOND BEST TO TWILIGHT FOR SURE! LOVE IT!
I really liked it too!! Still not as good as Twilight, but I enjoyed it!
Post a Comment