So, here goes. I now have only my internship to complete and I am done with ASU! I cannot describe my feelings right now. The fact that I successfully made it through my college education without burning down that school is amazing! I guess I should not speak too soon since I still have time.
More news, I am only sort of employed. This last semester I was taking too many classes (7) to have a job at the same time. Now that my schedule has opened up I am temporarily working part time at IRCA. This is a furniture liquidation warehouse where I spend the day in the back folding the drapes and linens collected and price them for resale. It is dusty and smelly but they are INCREDIBLY accommodating to my other big news...
I am having a baby! It is so funny to say this because I am like 20 weeks along and this is old news, but it's the first time I have posted. We are having a baby girl in October and we just painted the nursery a very happy yellow. I wanted to post pics of the cutie, but the CD they gave me doesn't let you just copy and paste the photos. It may take me a while to get it figured out.
Joe is also looking to change careers. Sick and tired of other people's children he is now trying to care for adults that act like children by becoming a police officer. The process is long and tedious, and we are about half way through it so I will let you know what happens.
That is all for now, but when I have more time I will elaborate on all good things and someday figure out how to get pics up!
2020 Vision
6 years ago



4 comments:
Welcome back!!! It's so great to hear from you and all your good and current news.
I'm glad you've decided to blog again. You will have an eventful year and I look forward to hearing all about it.
Gosh, I already knew all that. Well, at least you posted! That is more than I've done in the last 6 months! Glad to have an update...
Hey Kathryn,
Just wanted to comment so that I could link you to our blog. Its thesmithcakes.blogspot.com
Have fun blogging, but beware, its addicting!
I'm so glad to finally see a blog post from you! I didn't know about your current job or Joe looking to change, so I'm so glad you posted about it!
Post a Comment