Thursday, September 30, 2010

When in Rome

Avery owns swimsuits. She really does. This one is one of my favorites. We were heading out to play in the play pond and I told her that she had to put shoes on first. I went into the back room to get dressed and left her to herself to find her shoes. When I came back out she had MY shoes on and was waiting patiently by the door. She was pretty upset that I would not let her wear them out that day. So, yes, Avery does have swimsuits.

But sometimes we are caught off guard and the water spout play area will suddenly be working and Avery will want to play. We could walk all the way back to the apartment, it's not really that far. But when you see all of the othe little kids stripping down and running wild it just seems so much easier. This is one of those photos she is going to hate us for later, but it is just so cute to see her get so excited about running around naked.

What is amazing is the number of people who will stop to watch her play in the water. People watch her anyway because there just aren't many western children here so they eye her a lot. But when she frolicks in the water she is like the coolest thing some of these people have ever seen.

4 comments:

maymey-Old said...

wow... thats nice;)

jenn said...

:) Don't you need a black bar or something to cover that little tushie?!

jenn said...

And I love the heels- she is a born model! ;)

Angela said...

HA HA! Avery is NAKED. HA! Don't you want to pinch those little cheeks (and I don't mean the ones on her face).

I love that she is already developing her own fashion sense. Cute, cute.